Castle Hill Pre-School
Kindergarten Inc.

Greenup Park, Castle Hill NSW. Phone: 02 9634 1533

 

History

In 1957 Castle Hill Pre-School Kindergarten Inc. opened their doors at the Girl Guide Hall on Old Castle Hill Road.  Twenty children attended under the guidance of a trained teacher and an untrained assistant.  During 1958 an extension was added to the building to try and improve the environment for the children.

Castle Hill Pre-School Kindergarten Inc. was the first community based, non-profit centre in the area.

In 1962 an allotment of land from Baulkham Hills Council was granted to Castle Hill Pre-School Kindergarten Inc. to further the aims of kindergarten education.  The building was opened on Terminus Street licensed for 40 children per day.

In 2003, Castle Hill Pre-School was relocated due to the Terminus Street bypass development, to a new purpose built council building at Greenup Park, 139A Cecil Avenue, Castle Hill.  This is our present location.